Things to do
Looking for things to do while you are in Atlantic City, besides gambling? Yes, there are plenty of casinos, neon signs and slot machines, but here is a list of other things to do.
Top 10 things to do in Atlantic City
- The Quarter at Tropicana – An indoor street scene of restaurants, shops, clubs and bars
- Atlantic City Boradwalk – White sandy beaches for miles
- Borhata Hotel Casino & Spa – A billion-dollar resort that went up in 2003 to appease vacationers, shoppers and gamblers alike
- The Steel Pier – Old school rides, arcade games and food joints on the seafront
- Bobby Flay Steak – The best place for an elegant and comfortable dining experience on the boardwalk
- Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville – Cocktails galore, pub grub and live music on the boardwalk
- Fralinger’s Salt Water Taffy – This sweet spot on the boardwalk has been here since 1885
- Absecon Lighthouse – Erected in 1857, Abescon remains the tallest lighthouse in New Jersey (and third tallest in the country)
- Ride the Boardwalk Tram – An easy way to travel the 1.5-mile stretch along the waterfront.
- Climb inside Lucy the Elephant – Climb inside the six-story structure for a photographic history and beautiful views from her back.
Click Here to see a full guide to Atlantic City, NJ
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors