Registration & Pricing
Who Should Attend?
Pizza & Pasta Northeast is a regional trade show for owners, managers, chefs and pizza makers seeking to upgrade equipment, menus, marketing and operations in the highly competitive restaurant industry. The Oct. 7-8, 2020 event is conveniently located at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
2020 registration information coming soon!
|Retail Buyer One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Retail Buyer Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Broker One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
NOTE: All pre-registration must be done through this website. The Buddy Rate applies to additional attendees registered under any first account registered at full price. Look for the “Add Another” button on the summary page of your online registration to bring along others at the Buddy Rate.
2020 Pizza & Pasta Northeast Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, keynote general sessions, panel discussions and receptions will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after August 1, 2020.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors
Show Location & Dates
- Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ – Hall C
- Exhibit Hall Dates: October 7-8, 2020
- Exhibitor Brochure
- 2018 Event Report
- Are Trade Shows Worth It
- Exhibit Space Agreement
- 2019 Exhibitor Service Manual
Move-in Days & Times
Tuesday, October 6………………… TBD*
Wednesday, October 7……………. TBD
*Exhibitors will be permitted to stay longer to merchandise until 10 p.m. There will be no in-and-out access to the building after 8 p.m.
Show Days & Times
Wednesday, October 7………… 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 8……………. 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibitors will be permitted access 3 hours prior to show open and 1 hour after show close.
Move-out Days & Times
Thursday, October 8……………… TBD
Friday, October 9…………………. TBD
Electrical & Decorator Services | Order by TBD and save up to 30%. | Atlantic City Electrical and Plumbing Services
Internet & Telephone Orders | Order by TBD to receive incentive rates. | Smart City Telephone & Internet Services
Lowe Refrigeration | Order by TBD and save up to 10%. | Lowe Refrigeration Services
Advance Warehouse Deliveries
Show Site Deliveries
Freight cannot be delivered before TBD.
2020 Exhibitor Service Manual - Coming Soon
The exhibitor service manual contains all the information and forms you need regarding your booth at the show. The manual contains mandatory forms and information on regulations that you must adhere to at Pizza & Pasta Northeast. We recommend that you review this information with your trade show coordinator/onsite EAC. Looking for lead retrieval and other show services? Find order forms and information in the ESM.
Below is a sampling of what you will be able to find in the 2020 ESM.
- Planning Checklist
- Booth Regulations
- Fire Permit Steps
- Cooking and Sampling Regulations
- Atlantic City Electrical and Plumbing Services
- Insurance Requirements
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Label
- Show Site Shipping Label
- Register for Badges
- EAC Form
Who are Pizza Expo’s approved vendors?