Registration & Pricing
Who Should Attend?
Pizza & Pasta Northeast is a regional trade show for owners, managers, chefs and pizza makers seeking to upgrade equipment, menus, marketing and operations in the highly competitive restaurant industry. The Oct. 7-8, 2020 event is conveniently located at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
2020 registration information coming soon!
|Retail Buyer One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Retail Buyer Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Broker One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$||$$$|
NOTE: All pre-registration must be done through this website. The Buddy Rate applies to additional attendees registered under any first account registered at full price. Look for the “Add Another” button on the summary page of your online registration to bring along others at the Buddy Rate.
2020 Pizza & Pasta Northeast Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, keynote general sessions, panel discussions and receptions will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after August 1, 2020.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
Terms & Conditions
- Emerald reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Pizza & Pasta Northeast may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Pizza & Pasta Northeast will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her property.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors