Registration & Pricing
Who Should Attend?
Pizza & Pasta Northeast is a regional trade show for owners, managers, chefs and pizza makers seeking to upgrade equipment, menus, marketing and operations in the highly competitive restaurant industry. The Sept. 25-26, 2019 event is conveniently located at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
Registration Rates – Registration Opens May 9, 2019
|Retail Buyer One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Retail Buyer Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Broker One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
NOTE: All pre-registration must be done through this website. The Buddy Rate applies to additional attendees registered under any first account registered at full price. Look for the “Add Another” button on the summary page of your online registration to bring along others at the Buddy Rate.
2019 Pizza & Pasta Northeast Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, keynote general sessions, panel discussions and receptions will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after August 1, 2019.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors