Show Location & Dates
- Atlantic City Convention Center, Atlantic City, NJ – Hall C
- Exhibit Hall Dates: September 25-26, 2019
- Exhibitor Brochure
- 2018 Event Report
- Are Trade Shows Worth It
- Exhibit Space Agreement
- 2019 Exhibitor Service Manual
Move-in Days & Times
Tuesday, September 24………………… 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.*
Wednesday, September 25……………. 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
*Exhibitors will be permitted to stay longer to merchandise until 10 p.m. There will be no in-and-out access to the building after 8 p.m.
Show Days & Times
Wednesday, September 25………… 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 26……………. 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exhibitors will be permitted access 3 hours prior to show open and 1 hour after show close.
Move-out Days & Times
Thursday, September 26……………… 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, September 27…………………. 8:00 a.m. – noon
Electrical & Decorator Services | Order by September 9th and save up to 30%. | Atlantic City Electrical and Plumbing Services
Internet & Telephone Orders | Order by September 5th to receive incentive rates. | Smart City Telephone & Internet Services
Lowe Refrigeration | Order by September 11th and save up to 10%. | Lowe Refrigeration Services
Advance Warehouse Deliveries
Delivery begins August 23, and the deadline date is September 17. Advanced Warehouse shipping labels here.
Have your freight delivered to the Freeman Advanced Warehouse and receive the following:
- Freight delivered to your booth before setup begins
- No check-in or waiting at the marshaling yard
- Free storage 30 days in advance of the show
Show Site Deliveries
Freight cannot be delivered before September 24. (Please note overtime charges may apply.) Show Site shipping labels here.
2019 Exhibitor Service Manual
The exhibitor service manual contains all the information and forms you need regarding your booth at the show. Please click the link above to view the full manual and place services order through Freeman. Order by September 3rd to receive the best rates! The manual contains mandatory forms and information on regulations that you must adhere to at Pizza & Pasta Northeast. We recommend that you review this information with your trade show coordinator/onsite EAC. Looking for lead retrieval and other show services? Find order forms and information in the ESM.
Know what you are looking for? See quick links below
- Planning Checklist
- Booth Regulations
- Fire Permit Steps
- Cooking and Sampling Regulations
- Atlantic City Electrical and Plumbing Services – Order by September 9th for the best price!
- Insurance Requirements (all exhibitors are REQUIRED to have insurance that covers them from move in through move out. Sample COI)
- Advanced Warehouse Shipping Label (shipments accepted August 23 – September 17)
- Show Site Shipping Label (shipments accepted September 24 – 26)
- Register for Badges
- EAC Form
Who are Pizza Expo’s approved vendors?
If you have any questions, or require any additional resources, please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten Khoury, Operations Manager, by email (Kirsten.Khoury@emeraldexpo.com).
If you have any questions about marketing or promotional opportunities, please contact Rebecca Hinton, Marketing Manager, by email (Rebecca.Hinton@emeraldexpo.com) or by phone (770-291-5417).
Register now for the opportunity to connect with thousands of attendees and vendors