Registration is open!
Who Should Attend?
Pizza & Pasta Northeast is a regional trade show for owners, managers, chefs and pizza makers seeking to upgrade equipment, menus, marketing and operations in the highly competitive restaurant industry. The Oct. 3-4, 2018 event is conveniently located at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
May 16 – July 17, 2018
July 18, – October 2, 2018
Oct. 3, 2018 – End of Show
|Retail Buyer One Day Exhibits Only Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Retail Buyer Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Distributor One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Distributor Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
|Broker One Day Pass (Thursday Only)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Broker Two Day Pass||$15.00||$10.00||$20.00||$15.00||$40.00||$30.00|
NOTE: All pre-registration must be done through this website. The Buddy Rate applies to additional attendees registered under any first account registered at full price. Look for the “Add Another” button on the summary page of your online registration to bring along others at the Buddy Rate.
2018 Pizza & Pasta Northeast Registration and Show Rules
- All seminars, exhibits, keynote general sessions, panel discussions and receptions will be held at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
- Registration confirmations will be e-mailed and attendee badges picked up at the show site.
- Badges are not transferable and must be worn at all seminars and activities, as well as on the exhibit floor. A replacement fee of $10 will be charged for lost or missing badges.
- REFUNDS – No refunds after September 1, 2018.
- No one under the age of 16 will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Proof of age will be required. No strollers, baby carriages or baby packs. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Absolutely NO SOLICITING permitted. Solicitations in the Exhibit Hall by non-exhibiting personnel are strictly prohibited.
The Pizza Industry Meets the Pasta Segment
More than 2,000 attendees from pizzerias and Italian restaurants throughout the Northeast region are expected to gather to buy, network and improve business practices. Independent restaurateurs, pizzeria owners, fast-casual pizza owners and pasta house proprietors and chefs from throughout the New England region, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, D.C., will be in attendance.
From Restaurant Supplies to Menu Innovations
Looking for the best flour for your pizza or pasta? A new POS system, oven or other equipment? With more than 100 exhibitors mounting booths, Pizza & Pasta Northeast offers a one-stop shop to upgrade all aspects of your restaurant. Menu ideas will abound, with pizza-making and pasta-recipe demonstrations on both days of the show — designed to give you the knowledge to add new and profitable items of your own. You’ll be able to update your concept, tighten operations and reposition your marketing with the help of the workshops and seminars. And you’ll hear from some of the stars in pizza and pasta during the keynotes and networking sessions.
“I am proud to use the best Italian products in my restaurants. Without them, I would never be able to make the quality food we have to serve. Now, with Pizza & Pasta Northeast, I will be able to find and taste even more fine Italian food products. Finally, there’s a show for the largest Italian Restaurant market in the USA!”
Kesté Pizza & Vino
Don Antonio by Starita
Schedule at a Glance
|Wednesday, October 3|
|Thursday, October 4|